Third Freebie Pattern Friday 10-13-2017 Olive Juice Cuff
Here is my Third Freebie Pattern Friday post. As with the others, you need to go down to the end of the post and comment on THIS post and whatever other Freebie Pattern Friday post you want the pattern to. So if you want three patterns, then you need to leave 3 different comments on the relevant posts. AND then you need to contact me using the Contact Form on the side of this post so that I have your email address to send my free pattern to. If you have questions, please ask.
Anyway, here is the pattern!! I'm celebrating my 20th Anniversary this week and so I decided I wanted to share a fun pattern with you... it was inspired by olives in a martini glass. I don't know what it is about a martini glass with olives and alcohol... I've only ever had one in my life and it was terrible. I assume it was because it was made with cheap gin, but who knows. The idea of a martini evokes celebrating to me... I guess because it isn't something that would be had every day? I don't know. I don't drink very often.
So, the cuff is made with Odd Count 2-Drop Peyote Stitch.... probably my favorite stitch. The pic is from a few years ago before New Years Eve... it was made for celebrating. I hope you enjoy it.
If you want the featured free pattern, you just have to do ONE thing:
- Send me an email so that I can email the PDF to you... the comments form on my blog DOES NOT give me your email address... without your email address, I cannot send it. The contact form is located at the top of the page. Now, if you would like to leave a comment on my blog, well, that is just gravy and I would certainly appreciate it... Feel free to comment on whether you like the pattern or not or if you have a blog I should check out, or how you use the pattern.
What Is Not Included:
- Directions for loom or square stitch are not included
- Directions for finishing the cuff are not included, i.e. picot edging, attaching to leather, adding loops and toggles or buttons.
- Word chart of the pattern is not included (I like to cut down on the use of paper and these bracelets really aren't big enough or complex enough to really require a Word chart.)
- Adobe Reader for viewing the PDF file
*** And just because I am offering my patterns for free does not mean you can just pass it around to your friends. Please, have them come to my blog and comment, etc in order to get their own copy. * I know most of you don't need to be reminded of beady etiquette, but some of you do and I'm just trying to keep it real.
I apologize for not having some sort of automatic download of the pattern on the blog, but I don't know how to do it and I don't want to learn right now. I like the interaction that commenting and then sending an email requires. If you're on Facebook, send me a friend request! I'm trying to fill my FB feed up with beadwork rather than anything too serious.