I've been keeping busy around here with non beading projects and since tomorrow is going to be a very busy day, I thought I would get the Freebie Pattern Friday post today.
This time I am sharing my Christmas Ribbon Cuff Pattern. Christmas is quickly approaching and this is a quick project to help get you in the holiday spirit.
Okay, here are the dirty details:::: It is 2-drop Odd Count Peyote, it uses 2 different colors of Delicas, it is a repeating pattern so you can make it as long or as short as you want.
If you want the featured free pattern, you just have to do TWO things:
- Comment on my blog (... a little more than just I want the free pattern, please :-)) - You can find the spot to comment down at the end of this post.
- AND send me an email so that I can email the PDF to you... the comments form on my blog does not give me your email address... without your email address, I cannot send it... it is located next to this post or at the top of the page under "copyscape" or on the right as you are looking at the screen.
What Is Not Included:
- Directions for peyote stitch are not included
- Directions for finishing the cuff are not included, i.e. picot edging, attaching to leather, adding loops and toggles or buttons, or creating loops and toggles.... a simple internet search will lead you to the plenty of help for that.
- Word chart of the pattern is not included (I like to cut down on the use of paper and these bracelets really aren't big enough or complex enough to really require a Word chart.)
- Adobe Reader for viewing the PDF file
*** And just because I am offering my patterns for free does not mean you can just pass it around to your friends. Please, have them come to my blog and comment, etc in order to get their own copy. * I know most of you don't need to be reminded of beady etiquette, but some of you do and I'm just trying to keep it real.
I apologize for not having some sort of automatic download of the pattern on the blog, but I don't know how to do it and I don't want to learn right now. I like the interaction that commenting and then sending an email requires. If you're on Facebook, send me a friend request! I'm trying to fill my FB feed up with beadwork rather than anything too serious.