This is Freebie Pattern Friday #7 and it is of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the Holy Ghost. I created this from a vintage prayer card. It took a couple of months to bead up in my spare time. The finished piece measures 12 3/4" by 9 1/4" and I am very pleased with the way it came out. One day I will bead up another one, as this one is in its new home hundreds of mile from me. It uses all Miyuki Delica seed Beads and will come as a Word Document in PDF form... please don't ask for a color chart because I will not be creating a color chart version because it is so large and you just might go crazy trying to bead it from the color chart.
If you want the featured free pattern, you just have to do TWO things:
- Comment on my blog (... a little more than just I want the free pattern, please :-)) - You can find the spot to comment down at the end of this post.
- AND send me an email so that I can email the PDF to you... the comments form on my blog does not give me your email address... without your email address, I cannot send it. The comment form is located next to this post or at the top of the page under "copyscape" or on the right as you are looking at the screen.
What Is Not Included:
- Directions for peyote stitch are not included... there are plenty of sources online for that by people who are better teachers than I.
- Color chart of the pattern is not included.
- Adobe Reader for viewing the PDF file
****If it's your first time to my blog or you haven't been here in a while, take a look at my past posts because there are a lot of free patterns and other suff.
*** And just because I am offering my patterns for free does not mean you can just pass it around to your friends. Please, have them come to my blog and comment, etc in order to get their own copy. * I know most of you don't need to be reminded of beady etiquette, but some of you do and I'm just trying to keep it real.
I apologize for not having some sort of automatic download of the pattern on the blog, but I don't know how to do it and I don't want to learn right now. I like the interaction that commenting and then sending an email requires. If you're on Facebook, send me a friend request! I'm trying to fill my FB feed up with beadwork rather than anything too serious.