I decided to post this coming Friday's Freebie a few days early since I was just now getting caught up with all of the ones for April. This by no means means I will stay current! Just FYI, but now that I have a system set up, hopefully it means I will. At least a little bit. Of course, it would be nice to schedule the post to pop up on the correct day and time, but something is going on with Blogger and it won't work for me. I have been contemplating looking for anther place to freely host my blog and I guess, this means I should get serious.
Anyway, today's Freebie Pattern Friday are my Little Terriers Charms/Pendants. They are so cute! I love them. I may even have to make a point of wearing them. FYI, I don't wear most of my jewelry because a.) I never go anywhere, b.) I don't have my jewelry that organized, and c.) I'm super casual unless I'm going to Mass and then I only wear the basics.
If you want the featured free pattern, you just have to do TWO things:
- Comment on my blog :-)) - You can find the spot to comment down at the end of this post.
- AND send me an email so that I can email the PDF to you... the comments form on my blog DOES NOT give me your email address... without your email address, I cannot send it. The comment form is located next to this post or at the top of the page under "copyscape" or on the right as you are looking at the screen.
What Is Not Included:
- Directions for peyote stitch are not included... there are plenty of sources online for that by people who are better teachers than I.
- The Word pattern is not included because it is a relatively simple project and the color chart should be more than enough.
- Adobe Reader for viewing the PDF file
****If it's your first time to my blog or you haven't been here in a while, take a look at my past posts because there are a lot of free patterns and other suff.
*** And just because I am offering my patterns for free does not mean you can just pass it around to your friends. Please, have them come to my blog and comment, etc in order to get their own copy. * I know most of you don't need to be reminded of beady etiquette, but some of you do and I'm just trying to keep it real.
I apologize for not having some sort of automatic download of the pattern on the blog, but I don't know how to do it and I don't want to learn right now. I like the interaction that commenting and then sending an email requires. If you're on Facebook, send me a friend request! I'm trying to fill my FB feed up with beadwork rather than anything too serious.