I'm gonna post this pattern for Freebie Pattern Friday for last Friday. I forgot to post it. And I will post another one after this for this coming Friday because I will be unavailable for posting to my blog.
These cuties are Little Jack Russell Terriers. Use them for earrings, charms, pendants or whatever else you would like. I'll be using them for earrings. I created these because they are just a cute and easy dog pattern to make... and there are so many Jack Russell Terrier fans out there. I used 15/0 Miyuki Delicas on this pair to ensure that they stay small. You, of course, can make them in whatever size Delicas you would like and as always, I'd love to see the results.
If you want the featured free pattern, you just have to do TWO things:
- Comment on my blog :-)) - You can find the spot to comment down at the end of this post.
- AND send me an email so that I can email the PDF to you... the comments form on my blog DOES NOT give me your email address... without your email address, I cannot send it. The comment form is located next to this post or at the top of the page under "copyscape" or on the right as you are looking at the screen.
What Is Not Included:
- Directions for peyote stitch are not included... there are plenty of sources online for that by people who are better teachers than I.
- The Word pattern is not included because it is a relatively simple project and the color chart should be more than enough.
- Adobe Reader for viewing the PDF file
*** And just because I am offering my patterns for free does not mean you can just pass it around to your friends. Please, have them come to my blog and comment, etc in order to get their own copy. * I know most of you don't need to be reminded of beady etiquette, but some of you do and I'm just trying to keep it real.
I apologize for not having some sort of automatic download of the pattern on the blog, but I don't know how to do it and I don't want to learn right now. I like the interaction that commenting and then sending an email requires. If you're on Facebook, send me a friend request! I'm trying to fill my FB feed up with beadwork rather than anything too serious.