Today is just an update of what I've finished on my bead boards... it's never as much as I want, but it is progress.
The first two photos are of my finished box! It was designed by Julia S. Pretl and beaded by me... it took a little longer than it should have due to the weekend... I never get as much beading done as I would like. Anyway, beading the box was fun and took me out of my comfort zone just a little bit. The hardest part was the hem, but by taking breaks to digest the directions really seemed to help. This project was part of a Facebook group bead-a-long for a box called Wildflowers. I don't normally participate, but it looked like fun. And, Julia S. Pretl has a book (well, she has many books,) which I've had for years and just never made the time to make any of the boxes. It is called Little Bead Boxes.
This third photo is of the finished rosaries. I completed five and those containers contain the beads and findings for 9 more rosaries. They will be a forever ongoing project. It's always good to have extra on hand and I usually end up giving some away or I find more beads that would make great rosaries. If you're curious about praying the rosary, go to this link.