|3 Peeps Designs 2-drop Peyote Stitch Heart Fusion Cuff|
If you want the featured free pattern, you just have to do ONE thing:
- Send me an email so that I can email the PDF to you... the comments form on my blog DOES NOT give me your email address... without your email address, I cannot send it. The contact form is located at the top of the page. Now, if you would like to leave a comment on my blog, well, that is just gravy and I would certainly appreciate it... Feel free to comment on whether you like the pattern or not or if you have a blog I should check out, or how you use the pattern.
What Is Not Included:
- Directions for peyote stitch are not included... there are plenty of sources online for that by people who are better teachers than I.
- The Word pattern is not included because it is a relatively simple project and the color chart should be more than enough.
- I do not include finishing the bracelet/cuff such as attaching clasps or anything else. That is personal preference and this would make this a tutorial rather than a simple pattern.
- Adobe Reader for viewing the PDF file
****If it's your first time to my blog or you haven't been here in a while, take a look at my past posts because there are a lot of free patterns and other suff.
*** And just because I am offering my patterns for free does not mean you can just pass it around to your friends. Please, have them come to my blog and comment, etc in order to get their own copy. * I know most of you don't need to be reminded of beady etiquette, but some of you do and I'm just trying to keep it real.
I apologize for not having some sort of automatic download of the pattern on the blog, but I don't know how to do it and I don't want to learn right now. I like the interaction that commenting and then sending an email requires. If you're on Facebook, send me a friend request! I'm trying to fill my FB feed up with beadwork rather than anything too serious.